Hello! Thanks for checking in today. I found a new link-up started by From This Side of the Pond:
In this link-up, Joyce poses a variety of questions that I get to answer.
1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
A student answered politely. I wish for this every day, and it usually comes true!
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
I usually speak up first because I feel badly for the person asking the question. It's so uncomfortable when no one answers a question being asked. I think it's a good thing because someone has to break the silence. Plus, I always have something to say.
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
Yikes! I bet I liked the idea of becoming a teenager soon.
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration.
My Morning Message was about Winnie the Pooh Day! I relate most to Piglet ~ he's small and full of optimism.
5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
I LOVE Shazam so I can know the titles of songs that I like on the radio.
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
I've always wanted to go to California, and I hear that San Diego has the BEST climate so I'd go there!
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?
I love the song, Benny and the Jets, by Elton John. It reminds me of loving music on the radio which I still love ~ even though my own young adult children prefer to stream music while my husband only listens to sports radio.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow is National Popcorn Day!