1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently?
When I'm in the need for a cure, a good work-out helps me the most. I go spinning three to four times a week, and this work-out takes my mind off of any problems on my mind at the time.
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
I'm not a salt person so I don't have anything I can't eat without salt.
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
I try my best to draw a line in the sand ~ after a certain point, I need to walk away and regroup.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
I love any book by Elin Hilderbrand! This is the last one I've read, but she's written more since this one, and all her books are great beach reads!
|Click on the book to read more at Amazon!|
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
UGH ~ yesterday was a tough day! Of course, it was National Opposite Day! Everything just kept going wrong in general.
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
I went snorkeling once, and I'd LOVE to go again!
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
I definitely would say it's health because you just don't think about it until something hurts.